Scientific Research into Chinese Medicine
Chinese Medicine has been used for over 2500 years but is as relevant today as it has always been, as the research continues to show. Treatment may include acupuncture, herbal remedies, moxabustion, electro-Acupuncture. At Barefoot Medicine, nutritional advice is always at the heart of treatment and you will be given tips that you can use at home no matter what your culinary expertise!
- Acupuncture and analgesics have comparable effect on acute pain
- Electro-acupuncture better than TENS for sciatica
- Electro-acupuncture improves ovarian reserve
- Acupuncture effective for obesity
- Acupuncture reduces stress at university
- Acupuncture helps with cancer fatigue
- Acupuncture improves low sexual desire in women
- Acupuncture effective for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Watch this video to understand why nutrition is at the heart of your treatment plan, no matter what your condition....
Member of the Federation of Small Businesses
Member of the British Acupuncture Council since 2007
Recognized by most insurance companies, all BAcC Members abide by the Guide to Safe Practice and Code of Professional Conduct and as such many of our patients claim the cost of treatment back from their private health insurance companies.