See the video on my you Tube channel for information on how to use this soya milk maker. I order soya beans online, soak them overnight then make the milk in about 30 minutes. In all it costs me around 27p per litre instead of the usual £165 or more in the supermarkets, so although this is not a cheap item, it more than pays for itself in a very short space of time!
- Makes between 800 ml and 1.3 Litres dependent on the thickness required
- Stainless-steel carafe and elegant black trim look beautiful in any kitchen
- Temperature controlled processor prevents overheating
- Overflow sensor prevents dangerous spills
- Multiple program settings for a wider variety of recipes